2011年10月13日星期四

A Storm In Cadtutor Forum About 3D Rendering

A few days ago, I was badly hurt. It's me that stirred up the storm. It's still in my mind. I posted a 3d rendering with a link in a forum the day before yesterday. I don't know the forum bans links. Further more, I made a wrong name of the rendering. It's Galaxy Soho designed by Zaha Hadid. I mistook it for Beijing Wangjing Soho. Actually Wangjing Soho is also designed by Zaha Hadid. Visitors began to suspect me how much do you konw about architectural rendering? You're really from Frontop? Here are some words they said to me.

"I worked on a Zaha Hadid Project in Glasgow. The Transport Museum. It was a nightmare..... From an engineers point of view. "

"Ok....you're talking to someone literally half the world away. Hotel? Office building? Mental hospital? "

"Well Loved for a second then noticed it had a link.."

Then I apologize. But someone said to me "I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or honest ".

My God! My honest apology was suspected. I thought as a Chinese, criticism in English wouldn't hurt me. But now I was deeply hurt. Of course, I did something wrong first. I'll never do the same wrong thing again.

Galaxy Soho 3D Visualization

Wangjing Soho Architecture Rendering

没有评论:

发表评论