2011年9月27日星期二

I like Zaha Hadid

These days I pay much attention to Zaha Hadid. She is an architect I admire very much. I like her architectural style.

Zaha Hadid architectural works made her popular and welcomed in academic circles and public. Some of her famous and outstanding projects are the German Vitra fire station, State gardening exhibition hall in Weil am Rhein, electricity station and parking lot of Strasbourg in France, ski-jumping board of Innsbruck in Austria, BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art of Cincinnati in the United States.

As a Chinese, to my impression, the Beijing Wangjing SOHO Showroom and  Guangzhou Opera House are also designed by Zaha Hadid. I was excited that my company frontop undertook the high-profile exterior and interior architectural rendering work of Wangjing SOHO. Besides, Frontop has cooperated with Zaha on many other projects, such as Beijing Galaxy Soho 3d rendering, Cairo Expo City, Sinapore Farrer Court and so on.

To the world, Zaha is an architect star; however, in China many people know little about Zaha Hadid. Now Zaha Hadid visits China regularly and communicates with Chinese architects. With the international
cooperation, architecture will develop better and better.

没有评论:

发表评论