2011年10月25日星期二

An Unforgettable Experience

This afternoon, I was honored to take part in the product training of sales Dept. It was an excting training. Everybody had to give their own products introduction. And the others played customers' role and ask questions, such as what equipments does the arc screen need? how much radian of the arc screen can you made? What software do you use to draw 3d rendering? Which clients do you cooperate about architectural visualization? Some enquiry is so strange to answer. But the intention is good. That is to improve our professional knowledge. No matter salesmen or saleswomen, their "speech" is perfect, at least I think so. I also gave my presentation. It's lucky, because I can learn much. It's unlucky, because I cannot introduce very well. Whatever. The point is that I'll master our products.

Now I'm a saleswomen, salesgirl, haha.
Hello, everyone. Welcome to Frontop, to our showhall. Acturally we are the head of CG industry in China and have made 3d visualization, architectural animation, etc for years. Here I'll introduce 4 products to you, floor screen, arc screen, digital sand table and interactive system-Real Touc. The first product into our eyes is the floor screen. On the top, there is a projector. Children can play kinds of digital games on it. Here shows the water wave. Once you stamp or walked or sway, we can see water wave, very beautiful. Furthermore, floor screen can promote the technology feeling.

Next, arc screen. We can do 4 kinds, 120 , 180, 270 and 360 degree. Here shows 270 degree... I kept speaking. Sometimes others asked me some questions. I can give relies generally.

It's a happy and unforgettable experience. I hope our company can hold more training course.

没有评论:

发表评论